Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Terry Richardson did a photo shoot with Aaron Paul. We’ll have to have a talk later. -TerrysDiary
- The synopsis of Homeland‘s third season has been revealed! Who knew Zooey Deschanel was even going to be on that show? And the fact that she plays THE PRESIDENT? Boy oh boy, we’re in for a ride just kidding! -Zap2It
- Speaking of Zooey Deschanel, though, Linda over at Monkey See wrote about the evolution of New Girl and how good it is currently. That episode last night? Give me a break! So good! -MonkeySee
- Our girl Ke$ha was on Conan last night. They wore each other’s faces on their clothes. -TeamCoco
- Today is the last day to watch hundreds of movies from the Warner Bros. library on Netflix before they are taken off and made available for streaming only on Warner Archive Instant. AHHHHHHHHHH! -Slate
- Apparently Natalie Portman will be the Lady Macbeth to Michael Fassbender’s Macbeth. Yuck, so gross. If I wanted to see two ugly people in a Hollywood adaptation of a Shakespeare drama I’d watch Romeo + Juliet, am I right? (JK THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL.) -Dlisted
- Allison Williams is being eyed for a role in the upcoming reboot of Fantastic Four? Didn’t we just have a Fantastic Four?! I might be wrong about it and I’m not going to look it up, but I feel sure enough in saying that I THINK WE JUST HAD ONE OF THOSE AND WE’RE ALL SET, THANKS! -/Film