Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- You can now download an EP from Fred Armisen’s fake-y SNL punk band Ian Rubbish & The Bizarros. The team at Stereogum says, “It’s fine. Music is garbage anyway, so whatever. Who even cares about any of it, including this.” Hahah. Just kidding, they didn’t say that!!! They love music over at Stereogum! Go download the EP! -Stereogum
- Speaking of Saturday Night Live, Zach Galifianakis is hosting this weekend. Hooray! Check out his promos, if you want to. They are funny. -NBC
- Robert Downey Jr. showed up at a screening of Iron Man 3 for teenagers who volunteered in NYC after Hurricane Sandy. That was nice of him! -FilmDrunk
- This kid saying “assholes” instead of “ant holes” is funny and cute but the cutest thing is when he says “YESTH” at the end. End of review. -Hypervocal
- Oh, Amanda. -Dlisted
- A man recorded his intoxicated wife telling a joke about chips and then animated it and it is actually adorable. I know what it sounds like, but I swear it’s good! -Uproxx