Here Are Some Morning Links!
- There’s a new Man of Steel poster and a new Man of Steel TV spot. Want to look and watch? It’s the Superman movie. Remember? Look –> -/Film
- Zach Galifianakis was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night! What a treat. -LateNight
- Aw, here is Reese Witherspoon’s arrest, recorded on the dash cam of the police car. Hahah. Aww. We shouldn’t be watching this, for sure, but we are and only God can judge us now. -Dlisted
- This is just a good interview with Ray Liotta in which he calls Brad Pitt a hack and also rolls his eyes and says “Michael Shannon? Good luck.” Hahaha. -FilmDrunk
- It looks like Jurassic Park 4 will be headed back to Isla Nublar. OoOOOooo! -Vulture
- Michael B. Jordan of Parenthood (and I GUESS Friday Night Lights) might play the Human Torch in the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot. BUT WHAT ABOUT HADDIE? -NextMovie