Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Vulture talked to New Girl’s production designer, Michael Whetstone. and prop master, Ben Lewis, about a few weird items found around the set. It’s a lot of fun! -Vulture
- Adam Scott is going to replace John Cusack in the eventual sequel to Hot Tub Time Machine, Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Uh-oh. I’m sorry, should I have told you to sit down first? I hope you’re okay!!! -/Film
- The Office finale has been extended from 60 to 75 minutes. -Splitsider
- This post on FilmDrunk begins: “I’m sure I’m violating at least six principles of journalism by posting an unverified story submitted by someone I don’t know–” Hahah. Nope! Sounds good! -FilmDrunk
- Kristen Wiig is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend! Great! Watch her promos, if you want to! -NBC
- Macaulay Culkin and Pete Doherty are living together in Paris, maybe. Be safe, guys! I’m worried about you both! -Dlisted