Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Some new images have popped up from the set of Anchorman 2 that show Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hitting Sacha Baron Cohen with a crowbar. Great! -Hypervocal
- McSweeney’s has a new edition of Abandoned Joke Lists from the Bob’s Burgers Writing Room! This time, “Chester the Molester’s Attempts to Revamp His Image.” -McSweeney’s
- The Glossary made a video to pair with an abridged version of David Foster Wallace’s 2005 Kenyon commencement speech “This Is Water” and I really recommend watching it. -Gawker
- Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show is no longer getting a big, new $25 million studio at 30 Rock. He’s just getting a few million dollars worth of studio added onto his old one or something. The things some people have to go through, it’s so sad! -THR
- Production of Jurassic Park 4 has been put on hold. But don’t worry, LIFE FINDS A WAY! Hahaaahah. -/Film
- And, finally, you can watch the first four minutes of the upcoming Jesse Eisenberg magic movie, Now You See Me, over at Fandago. So why don’t you FandanGO over there and FandanWATCH them if you FandanWANTTO, otherwise FandaDON’T. -Fandango