Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- “Are all art shows in LA exclusively television and movie-themed?” is how I was going to open this link blurb, but, as it turns out, this “I Love You, Man” art show, featuring art that focuses on television or movie friendships, is in Brooklyn! LOL! Joke’s on me! -/Film
- Happy Mother’s Day from Bobby Bottleservice. -KrollShow
- Randy Jackson isn’t going to be returning to American Idol next season. -Dlisted
- Wonder where the creator of the “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal” Vine account got his ideas? Entertainment Weekly asked him! -EW
- Slate has a post up comparing the Gatsby movie and book, seeing how faithfully the former stuck to the latter, but I am not reading it yet because I’m going to see that movie on Monday. (I AM anxious to see if you have to read the movie, though.) But you do what you want! -Slate
- Zach Galifianakis appeared on the most recent episode of The Chris Gethard Show and cut people’s hair. Watch how it turned out! -TCGS
- JJ Abrams talked to MTV for about half an hour about Star Trek Into Darkness. I haven’t watched it, but the headline says he reveals five secrets. What kind of secrets, do you think? Like who has a crush on whom? Who played the best prank and how they pulled it off? What kind of secrets?! -NextMovie