Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Check out the progress on Detroit’s Kickstarter-funded Robocop statue. (Hint: It’s progressing!) -FilmDrunk
- Matthew Perry attended an LA Kings hockey game recently and a reporter accidentally congratulated him on his “big news,” after Go On had been canceled. Haahaahaha. Could he have BEEN any more wrong about what he did?! -ONTD
- Disney CEO Bob Iger dropped a hint to shareholders last week (this is a cool sentence I wish I could live inside of it forever) that Pixar has more than one sequel (meaning, more than Finding Dory) currently in development. But which could it be?! Wall-F?!?! -/Film
- We haven’t talked about it here, but in case you caught the karaoke couple viral video that was shown on The Tonight Show, it’s F-F-FAAAAKE! Just in case you got any joy from it, I guess? I don’t know, I’m sorry! -SmokingGun
- Adam Scott, Harris Wittels, and Chelsea Peretti were back in the Earwolf studios this week for “Farts and Procration 3.” Great! -ComedyBangBang