Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Bill Hader is ending his eight-year run on Saturday Night Live with the season finale this Saturday. Oh no! Oh noooooo! R.I.P., my love! -NYTimes
- If you are trying to avoid spoilers for How I Met Your Mother, stop reading now. Okay, now it’s just us chill bros. Ugh, what a bunch of DORKS those other guys are! So anyway the audience met the mother last night. -EW
- Vulture talked to two set decorators and a production designer from Mad Men, Scandal, and The Americans about how they do what they do. (Turns out they use magic?) -Vulture
- The fifth season of Childrens Hospital is going to premiere in July, but Adult Swim released a bunch of info about it this week if you’d like to read about it! -Splitsider
- Is James Franco dating Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones?! Are they going to get married someday, do you think?!?! How beautiful do you think their children would be? I’d say def beautiful but there’s always a chance they won’t turn out so beautiful. -Dlisted
- Kevin Smith has finished the first draft of Clerks 3. Plz make a special note in your diaries to mark this blessed day. -FilmDrunk
- And finally, Breaking Bad is getting a Spanish-language remake titled Metastasis. -/Film