Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Want to read about a bet Steven Spielberg made with George Lucas about Star Wars? It sounds like snoozeville to me but if you’re interested in being so upset about the amount of money a person has (the bet is about money) (kind of), READ ON! -/Film
- “Ellie Kemper Asks: Can Men Be Funny?” -GQ
- Ben Affleck is hosting this weekend’s season finale of Saturday Night Live, and you can watch the promos if you want to! -NBC
- The entire ninth and final season of How I Met Your Mother will take place in the hours before Barney and Robin’s wedding. Sounds, ah…I don’t know! It certainly sounds! -TVLine
- Netflix Streaming’s traffic is up 35% from last year. POP CHAMPAGNE! What are you wearing to the party later? At your friend’s house? To celebrate? I’m wearing a fancy gown. -FilmDrunk
- No doy Seamless has a page for Bluth’s Frozen Banana Stand. It’s ON THE INTERNET. Helloooooo. Wake up. -Hypervocal
- AHHHHHHHH! Julianne Moore’s toes! -Dlisted