Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- John Currin’s portrait of a naked Bea Arthur, Bea Arthur Naked, was sold for $1.915 million. Was it to you? Did you buy it? Where are you going to put it? -Vulture
- If your bid came in a little short, maybe you’d like to own the penis sculpture from A Clockwork Orange? It’s not the same, for sure, but it IS something. -FilmDrunk
- Oh, boy. It looks like our boy Kai the Hatchet Wielding Hitchhiker might be into some bad stuff. What will Jimmy Kimmel think, Kai? -Dlisted
- Scarlett Johansson is FINALLY going to be making her directorial debut with a film based on Truman Capote’s Summer Crossing. -/Film
- Jason Bateman and Will Arnett showed up at the Banana Stand’s location in Times Square this afternoon. Have any of you guys gone? How much of a nightmare was it?! -Hypervocal