Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Dalek Pizza. Kind of? It looks like a blob to me. Blob pizza 4 nerds. -Nerdalicious
- Mitch Hurwitz admitted recently that there are a few (or maybe a lot of?) shots in the upcoming season of Arrested Development (??) that were filmed in front of a green screen because the scheduling conflicts with the actors. Uh-oh! -/Film
- Steven Spielberg is going to make a live-action Halo TV series for Xbox Live. Man, I care about almost none of the words in that sentence! Do you care about any of them?! -TheVerge
- Vulture put together an A – Z conversation guide full of quotes from Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. So do you want to talk like these jerks or what? (Not one of the quotes.) -Vulture
- Maybe you should stop trying to get Ghostbusters 3 to happen, Dan Aykroyd. -FilmDrunk
- This Zach Galifianakis story has been going around a lot today, in a way that is honestly a little upsetting, but it is a nice story! So. You only live once, whatever, here it is! -Dlisted
- NextMovie has gathered up a few things you may have missed from Star Trek Into Darkness. For instance, did you know they hid references to Arrested Development running gags in every scene? It’s true! (It’s not true.) -NextMovie