Here Are Some Morning Links!
- After being denied tea time by the (actual) Queen, a young boy with terminal cancer and his family saw Helen Mirren play the Queen in Peter Morgan’s The Audience and had tea with her. Aw. -Gawker
- Marc Maron and Michael Ian Black had an embarrassing argument on Twitter. Everyone should stay off of this thing! -Uproxx
- /Film spoke to Star Trek Into Darkness producer Bryan Burk and producer/co-writer Damon Lindelof about choosing a villain for the film, among other things. Ch-check it out! -/Film
- Here is a video of Andrew Garfield playing basketball with some kids in his Spiderman outfit. What a super weird but super nice treat that you wouldn’t feel comfortable hearing about initially if you were a parent! -Hypervocal
- Want to watch fifteen minutes of 198 movies and TV shows quoting Hamlet? I’m almost positive that you don’t, but you probably at least want to skip around and watch a few minutes! Or send it to your Shakespeare teacher for extra cred! -Slate
- Here are some pictures of Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison at Disneyland, the happiest place on barf. -Dlisted