Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Another day, another pop culture themed art show at the at the Hero Complex Gallery in Los Angeles. This one is titled Arch Nemesis and focuses on heros and their villains. -/Film
- ABC Family has ordered a spelling bee reality series called Spell-Mageddon. Oooh lala. It is described as “spelling bee meets Wipe Out.” So, everything that makes you both bored and anxious. -THR
- Amanda Bynes was apparently unable to get on a private jet to LA because she didn’t have her ID with her. That makes sense, kind of? Especially considering she had that impostor for a minute. Remember that? BYNES! -Dlisted
- Oh no! Nicolas Winding Refn and Ryan Gosling’s Only God Forgives got booed at Cannes. “Only God Forgives, Unfortunately For Only God Forgives” would be the title of my review if I had been sent to Cannes. -FilmDrunk
- NextMovie somehow uncovered a definitely for real deleted scene from Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight. So beautiful, that series. -NextMovie