Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Right before the The Empire Strikes Back‘s 30th Anniversary, Dave Perillo has completed his trilogy of original Star Wars Trilogy posters for Acme Archives. You can look at them here! -/Film
- Tom Cruise has left The Man From U.N.C.L.E.. Where did he leave him? Click to find out! -Deadline
- Jimmy Kimmel showed kids on the street a picture of penis-shaped building in China and asked them what they saw. And the parents let him?! WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? -Hypervocal
- Aww, this is kind of sad. People are saying Gwyneth Paltrow smelled bad at the Met Gala. Leave Gwyneth aloooooooonnneeeeee! Though I do bet that if she wears natural deodorant it’s probably true but still! -Dlisted
- Aw, man! In more things that are kind of sad: Amanda Bynes had a run-in with some cops, threw a bong out a window, and is now claiming that it was “just a vase.” Haha, aw, girl. Where is everyone who loves you? -FilmDrunk