Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Thirteen, New York City’s local PBS station, has been advertising throughout the city with ads for fake reality television shows, and it is a p. good campaign if you ask me. Love you, Thirteen! -EW
- Here is a supercut of Will Smith making weird noises. What? You’re the one who logged on to the Internet, I don’t know what you want me to tell you. -BlameItOn
- The twelve steps of experiencing The Hangover III. -Grantland
- Blue is the Warmest Color won the Palme d’Or at Cannes. A theatrical release date hasn’t been announced, but you can read about the film and watch a few clips over at Slate. (And other places to, I imagine.) (But this is the place I saw.) (RELAX!) -Slate
- Want to watch the new Man of Steel trailer recreated with Minecraft as Mine of Steel? Why? Well, whatever, follow your bliss! -FilmDrunk
- MORE BREAKING HAIR NEWS: Anne Hathaway is back to brunette. -Dlisted