Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Zachary Quinto pouting and eating ice cream with a pug. -BuzzFeed
- An unlikely actor may be chosen to portray Elton John in his biopic, Rocketman. Want to guess who it is? I’ll give you a hint: “I’m Bane.” Here’s another, “Dear Batman, I’m Bane from the third installment of your Dark Knight franchise.” -HitFix
- Neil Patrick Harris will host the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. It will be his second time hosting and he’ll do a fine job. This has been your Emmy News Update, thank you for your attention.-LATimes
- Anita Sarkeesian’s “Tropes vs. Women in Video Games, Part II.” -TheDailyWhat
- We all know that I love Nathan Fielder as much as the next person who loves him, but man do I hate these text pranks! “Can you believe this person who cares about me reacted in a normal way when I texted them something alarming, in this world full of nightmares where anything awful can happen at any moment?” Just the worst! DON’T DO THEM! -WarmingGlow