Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is Alison Brei’s high school yearbook photo. She looks the same, but younger! -reddit
- Someone has begun chronologically editing Arrested Development‘s fourth season. I’m not going to say “already begun” because I’m surprised it didn’t begin happening the day it was released, but rest assured that it IS happening now. -WarmingGlow
- Lee Radziwill spoke with Sofia Coppola about The Bling Ring and protecting privacy for the New York Times Magazine. (Have you guys watched Pretty Wild yet?!) -TMagazine
- None of you have heard about how Michael Douglas says he got throat cancer, right? I feel like this story has been flying under the radar. -Dlisted
- Here is the video of Samuel L. Jackson reading the reddit monologue. It isn’t Eugene Mirman’s monologue, if you were hoping for that. I’m sorry! -FilmDrunk
- Jesse Eisenberg has another edition of his privileged nine-year-old restaurant reviews up at McSweeney’s. You should read it! Also: Did anyone see Now You See Me? (Was it enjoyable?!) (I want to see it but no one wants to see it with meeeee.) -McSweeney’s
- An update on the Ikea Monkey from Anderson Cooper. -LaughingSquid