Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- A bunch of character posters for Edgar Wright’s upcoming film The World’s End were released today. Want to look at them? -/Film
- I cannot believe anyone on the Internet even for one moment believed that Neil Patrick Harris sang a song with the N word in it during the opening musical performance of The Tony Awards on CBS. Hahaha. I know that everything is a nightmare, but sheesh. -Dlisted
- Warming Glow gathered up the 12 best Game of Thrones references made by other TV shows. Are they maybe the only 12 references that there are, rather than the best out of a larger group? Possibly, if we’re being honest! Does that mean you shouldn’t look at the list if its original idea appealed to you? No!!! Definitely look at it if you want to! -WarmingGlow
- Leonardo DiCaprio wants to play Rasputin. Okay. Let him! -Deadline
- Star Wars: Episode VII is going to begin filming in London in early 2014. Plz have your tear-off calendars prepared by tomorrow. -NextMovie