Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Entertainment Weekly’s cover is very Superman-y this week. LOTS of exposed underwear. -EW
- Amy Poehler has been named “Comedy Person of the Year” by Just For Laughs. Congratulations, Amy Poehler! -Splitsider
- Flavorwire has put together a supercut of the worst movie dads. “Ugh, finally.” I don’t know who that is, but I imagine it has to be someone. “Ugggh, fiiiiinalllyyyyyyyyyyyy.” -Flavorwire
- Jimmy Fallon’s Tebowie returned last night on Late Night. -LateNight
- Tom Hanks and Tom Tykwer are teaming up to adapt Dave Eggers’ A Hologram for the King. Great! I think! I haven’t read that book, but I think people like it? People AT LEAST like Tom Hanks. Right? Hello? -/Film
- Jackie Chan is maybe going to adapt his memoir, I Am Jackie Chan: My Life in Action, into a musical for the stage. Should he or shouldn’t he?! JK. DON’T ANSWER! He should. -FilmDrunk