Here Are Some Morning Links!
- What movie scene are you going to recreate for your wedding party photos? I’m going to do the bed scene in Buffalo ’66, probably, with just all of us on the bed. The boys will be the boy and the girls will be the girl. -Neatorama
- Has The Rock run out of shirts? An investigation. -FilmDrunk
- It looks like Sandra Bullock is going to be the Miss Hannigan to Quvenzhané Wallis’s Annie and Jamie Foxx’s Daddy Warbucks. (Benjamin Stacks.) (Remember how his name is going to be Benjamin Stacks?!) -/Film
- A few years ago, Christopher Woodrin sent in this video as part of a job application for post-production assistant at DreamWorks. He did not get the job. -Slate
- That pooping scene in Bridesmaids was inspired my Matt Damon, kind of! Only kind of, though. You can read about it yourself but I don’t want to get your hopes up beforehand. (Something like this gets your hopes up, yes?) -NextMovie