Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Check out the first clip from the second season of IFC’s Comedy Bang! Bang!, featuring Andy Samberg! If you want to! No pressure! -EW
- Want to write a sequel to The Dark Crystal? Do it, hide it under your bed, and hope no one finds it, just kidding! You can enter this contest and maybe win $10,000. Is that the amount you will deserve, if they end up using your story in any real way? No! But, again, it’s your life! -Urpoxx
- Ugggghh, will we EVER know the truth about how many weeks premature Kim Kardashian’s baby was? What is the NSA even getting paid for???? -Dlisted
- Well, I kind of thought this issue had been solved already, but it looks like a director was just picked to helm 50 Shades of Grey: Sam Taylor-Johnson. She also made Nowhere Boy in 2009. Ah! -/Film
- So I guess Universal is going to make Dumb and Dumber To? I cannot keep up with all the Dumb and Dumber To news. I’ll believe it when I don’t see it but know it exists! -FilmDrunk