Here Are Some Morning Links!
- The Wall Street Journal spoke with Woody Allen about a number of things, including aging, and including how Woody Allen is relegated to playing old man parts now when all he really wants is to play the romantic lead, which is kind of not the happiest quote I’ve ever read, and really makes you think about how we’re all just getting older ever day until the day we die. Ch-ch-check it out! -WSJ
- Speaking of people who talked to people, Grantland talked to (The Heat and Bridesmaids director) Paul Feig about some things, mainly The Heat, and you should read it if you want to! -Grantland
- Speaking of The Heat, it did very well at the box office this weekend. Monsters University also did well. I couldn’t see either of them, even though I wanted to, because life is difficult, but did you? Did you like them? Did you see White House Down instead?! -FilmDrunk
- John Mulaney’s sitcom, Mulaney, may find a place at Fox. -Deadline
- Over at Pajiba, Dustin Rowles has chosen his top ten best movies, released since 2012, that are available on Netflix Instant. -Pajiba
- It looks like Jacob’s Ladder will be the next (or, one of the next) horror film to be to get a #remake. Who will play Jacob and who will play the ladder?! -Uproxx