Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Would you like to have Tig Notaro perform in your home for her Showtime special? Well too bad! Just kidding! It’s possible that you could have this. Not likely, if we’re going to be honest with ourselves and our chances, but certainly possible. -Showtime
- The New York Times spoke with Michael Cera about his writing and directing ambitions and also a trick that he does with a pack of cigarettes that I cannot picture. -NYTimes
- Vince Gilligan tells The Wrap that, although he knows little about how it will end up, he is still going “full speed ahead” with the Saul Goodman spinoff. Vinnnnnceeeeee! -TheWrap
- William Shakespeare’s Star Wars. -Slate
- Want to watch a supercut of Johnny Depp making funny faces? It’s almost the holiday, you can do whatever you want. Feel free. -FilmDrunk
- The Crow creator James O’Barr has been hired as a “creative consultant” on the remake of The Crow. Personally I haven’t the tiniest amount of stake in this, but it sounds like a good thing. Good. -/Film