Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- John Barrowman, AKA Jack Harkness from Torchwood and Doctor Who (AKA Dr. Who), got married yesterday. Congratulations, John Barrowman, AKA Jack Harkness from Torchwood and Doctor Who (AKA Dr. Who)! -Dlisted
- Ellie Kemper kept a diary for Vulture during UCB’s Del Close Marathon and it is a very fun read. You should read it! She seems great. -Vulture
- Steven Spielberg is going to produce a Grapes Of Wrath remake. Who should play Tom Joad?! RYAN GOSLING? A woman? Vincent Gallo? Both of the Olsen twins? They can read the lines at the same time but one of them will always be off camera. I have lots of good ideas get at me, Steven!! -/Film
- Are you a veteran or active member of the military and do you want to see White House Down for free on July 4th, which is tomorrow? You can! -NextMovie
- One of the awful people from Big Brother was dropped from her modeling agency for being awful. Being awful at modeling or being awful in general? Click 2 find out! (JK it’s the 2nd.) -ONTD