Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Just a good statue of Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice. -FilmDrunk
- Ben Schwartz stopped by Paul F. Tompkins’ Speakeasy to talk about the importance of taking breaks and Rejected Jokes and other things but you pretty much need to be able to list two solid things for blurb like this and now we’re done! -Speakeasy
- James Cameron thinks Hollywood uses 3D too much. Oh! -/Film
- Guillermo del Toro wants Charlie Kaufman to write a Slaughterhouse-Five adaptation. He also wants Benedict Cumberbatch to play Frankenstein in a Frankenstein adaptation. Man it’s just want, want, want with this guy. -Indiewire
- All of the pie and coffee in Twin Peaks: the supercut. -Slackatory
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have broken up for good, I guess. Who knows. Time to take down their heart on your Perfect Celebrity Couples cork board and burn it out back, though, just in case. -Dlisted
- It looks like Donald Glover will appear in less than half of the Community‘s next season. Eek! YOUR TROY! -Vulture