Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is your Star Trek back tattoo. -FashionablyGeek
- There has been a lot of outrage on the Internet in the past few days, but I don’t think there has been any greater than the outrage expressed by TMZ after learning that the baby Kris Jenner is holding in this photo is not actually the baby North West. Hahah, ugh, can you believe it?! Some people, I swear 2 god. -Dlisted
- Here’s a clip from Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine featuring Louis C.K. -Vulture
- Johnny Depp is going to star in the Alice in Wonderland sequel, uh-no doy. It’s almost as if this guy isn’t too choosy when it comes to movies in which he will star anymore, though really was he ever, plus we all need to put food on our families, #hollywood! -FilmDrunk
- Two Veronica Mars books are going to follow the release of the Veronica Mars movie and pick up where the story leaves off. UGH. Reading?! First we had to pay for the movie, and now we have to READ? -THR
- It looks like Marvel might want Joseph Gordon-Levitt for the role of Doctor Strange. -/Film