Here Are Some Morning Links!
- New Breaking Bad images, everbody! Jesse has a gun and a beard! Whyyyy?! -Hitfix
- In a Q&A with the New York Times, Woody Allen revealed that he’d like to work more with Louis C.K., and has been toying with the idea of returning to standup. -NYT
- In honor (honor is the right word, right?) of SDCC 2013, Film.com has put together a list of the ten most memorable panels in Comic-Com history. -Film
- The Duplass brothers got a series order from HBO for a half-hour comedy called Togetherness. -THR
- Here is a supercut of people watching movies in movies. But when will we get a supercut of people watching supercuts in movies?! And then a supercut of people watching the movies supercuts supercut in a movie?! Are there supercuts in Heaven?! -BlameItOn
- R.I.P.D. VS. M.I.B: Are they the same? (Spoiler alert: Yes.) (Also R.I.P.D. is very similar to Dead Like Me.) -FilmDrunk