Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Sherlock producers Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat, and Sue Vertue held a panel at Comic-Con yesterday, for which Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman filmed an introduction. You can watch the video and read about the panel over at /Film! What a day. -/Film
- The Times talked to Louis C.K. about his Emmy nomination and about working with Woody Allen. Look! -NYTimes
- Speaking of Woody Allen, Sony won their copy infringement lawsuit with William Faulkner’s estate for its mention of a few lins from Faulkner’s Requiem for a Nun in Midnight In Paris. Also the judge mentioned Sharknado, uh-doy. -Deadline
- George Clooney tried to get with Eva Longoria, apparently? Okay. Now you know! -Dlisted
- It looks like Benicio Del Toro might be in Thor: The Dark World to set up his role in Guardians of the Galaxy. I don’t have any stake in anything I just said, but I hope you find it interesting! -FilmDrunk