Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- A new trailer was released from Alfonso Cuarón’s upcoming sci-fi thriller Gravity, and it is intense and neat and kind of makes you feel sick when you watch it. Ch-ch-check it out! -ComingSoon
- Vulture rounded up a few things you might not know about the cast of Orange Is the New Black, which I finished last night. Have you finished it yet? Wasn’t it great?! -Vulture
- CNN anchor Jonathan Mann said “dildo” by accident and it was very good. -Dlisted
- Facebook released a statement about the technical error that caused Kirk Cameron’s new movie trailer to be blocked from the site for a brief period of time. “Technical error,” yeah, psh, right, uh-huh. -FilmDrunk
- Over at /Film, Peter Sciretta put together a calendar of the sequels, reboots, and adaptations that are awaiting us in 2015. Ugh, 2015. Can you imagine how old we’re going to be then?! -/Film
- The Tyler Perry movie title generator. -NateFernald
- Here’s a supercut of every movie reference in the Simpsons, from seasons one through five. Do the Bart man! (Yeah?) -NextMovie