Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Aubrey Plaza does a great job as Daria Morgendorffer in this Daria movie trailer. “You should watch it.” – Daria voice. -CollegeHumor
- Jason Sudeikis announced last night on Letterman that he has left Saturday Night Live. R.I.P. Jason Sudeikis on SNL. I kind of thought you had already left us. -AP
- This tiny, dancing videobomber is adorable. She’s certainly more of a Friday videobomber than a Thursday videobomber, but I think you’ll agree that she is still more than welcome. -Dlisted
- Aaron Paul appeared on Conan last night and discussed, among other things, which bitches were his favorites throughout the filming of Breaking Bad. (The first he lists is “Yeah bitch, magnets!” which is by far the worst, but it is just one more thing that we’ll get through and that will make our relationship stronger.) -Hypervocal
- It’s been confirmed that Magic Mike is heading to Broadway. Can you imagine all the boring future bachelorette parties? -FilmDrunk