Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul pulled up to last night’s Breaking Bad premiere in an RV. They have fun. -Gawker
- GQ interviewed Aubrey Plaza, who seems charming and fun. That sounds sarcastic, but it isn’t! FRIEND ME, AUBREY. -GQ
- In a NYTimes article about how Game of Thrones writers came to write an episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Rob McElhenney spills the beans (relax) about ANOTHER writer of not a comedy that we like who also wants to write an episode! Who is it? Click to find out spoiler alert Matther Wiener! -NYTimes
- On Cinema: The Wolverine and Blue Jasmine. -AdultSwim
- Jimmy Fallon and his wife had a baby girl, and he made the announcement during his monologue last night. Did he name it “The Royal Baby” like Penelope Cruz? Click 2 find out! -LateNight
- It looks like Rosamund Pike is your Gone Girl. I haven’t read that book and I don’t really know who that actress is! Okay, bye! -Dlisted