Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Want to see a few images from Downton Abbey’s upcoming fourth season? You can! -Hypable
- Larry David talked a bit about the possible future of Curb Your Enthusiasm at TCA yesterday, and, ah, it doesn’t look good! Or maybe it looks fine. Truly the best kind of “news.” -HuffingtonPost
- It looks like Melissa McCarthy is going to be the lead in Paul Feig’s upcoming James Bond-y spy comedy, Susan Cooper. -/Film
- Can Richard Simmons stand still for 60 seconds? Are there any other questions you were wondering about that you maybe want to check out first? No? Just this one? Okay! -Dlisted
- Here is a SFW clip of Lars Von Trier’s Nymphomaniac, if you’d like to watch it. “A SFW clip of Lars Von Trier’s Nymphomaniac?! Okay, yeah I’ll have that and an egg sandwich– HOLD THE EGG!” Thank you, goodnight! -Vulture