Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Bryan Cranston has a tiny little Breaking Bad tattoo. -NYDaily
- Adult Swim bought a bunch of local ad spots during the launch of Fox’s “Animation Domination High-Def” cartoon block on Saturday night, and it wasn’t in order to congratulate the network on their new thing!!! -Deadline
- Sam Elliott is going to guest star on the upcoming season of Parks and Recreation as Ron Swanson’s Eagleton counterpart. -TVLine
- Johnny Depp has threatened that he will soon retire. But then who will drag Johnny Depp’s formerly good actor name through the bad movie mud?! -FilmDrunk
- Oh, god. I apologize in advance for alerting you about this video of Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchinson talking about their sex life with some other weirdos. Watch it only if you must!! -Dlisted
- John Williams will write the music for J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode VII, as well as VIII and IX. Here’s a video of him talking about the process! -/Film