Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- The family that cosplays together, cosstays together. -BTTF
- Here is Lars Mikkelsen as Sherlock’s new nemisis [spoiler] in Sherlock‘s upcoming third season. -/Film
- Homeland Season 3 teaser trailer, you guys. -Showtime
- Surprisingly, The Wolverine passes the Bechdel Test. You are going to get your girlfriend so good with that fact when you’re lobbying for seeing this. -Vulture
- Leah Remini is still talking about why she left Scientology, and I hope she never stops! I’m not going to keep reading about it forever, obviously, but it would be nice to know that she was still out there talking about it. (It’s nuts!) -Dlisted
- Fredrik Malmberg, CEO of Paradox Entertainment, which owns the rights to Conan, says that he wants to do another three-part Conan series with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan. What?! Fredrik! -FilmDrunk