Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Artist J.E. Fullerton has created a beautiful and detailed map of Game of Thrones, like the kind of fan art a GOT-obsessed girlfriend or boyfriend would convince their non-GOT loving girlfriend or boyfriend to frame and hang on the wall. -/Film
- Olivia Wilde, who, at 29, is only three years old than some of us, which means we could’ve gone to school together, has some advice for women turning thirty. The advice is: “start digging your grave now,” just kidding! -FilmDrunk
- Breaking Bad gag reel?! What is it, CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY? -BradDanyluk
- Leah Remini’s search for David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, is getting #REAL and currently involves the LAPD. Ugh, I am so into this story. #FINDSHELLY -Dlisted
- Just about every single person on the Internet has talked about this already, but that doesn’t mean we can’t talk about it, too: This intern who recites Mean Girls in under 30 minutes. First question: What?! Second quesiton: WHY?!!?! Third question: No more questions. -NextMovie