Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Over the weekend, Prince unveiled the cover art for his single “Breakfast Can Wait,” which features Dave Chappelle as Prince, holding a tray of pancakes. Not like he needed to, but Prince 4sure figured out how to manipulate the Internet as soon as he tried. -Stereogum
- Thomas Gibson, of Dharma & Greg and Criminal Minds, apparently got Catfished, found out, and had his lawyers tell the Catfisher to stop contacting him. But then the Catfisher sent videos Gibson allegedly sent her to TMZ, and now we’re all wathching them. Aw, jeeze. (PS: They are boring.) CATFISH!!!! -Dlisted
- Bradley Cooper has come on as a producer in the Jay Roach-directed Lance Armstrong biopic, and might also star. -/Film
- Steve Wozniak reviewed Jobs for Gizmodo. It includes the line, “One friend who is in the movie said he didn’t want to watch fiction so he wasn’t interested in seeing it,” which is funny. “I don’t want to watch fiction.” -Gizmodo
- Not a lot of people went to see Kick Ass 2! -FilmDrunk