Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Just a reminder: Friday is the last day you can apply for a fall internship with Videogum! DON’T YOU WANT A FALL INTERNSHIP WITH VIDEOGUM?! If so, apply! Unless you have already! Applying twice is not necessary, relax! -Videogum
- Ricky Gervais says he wants to make a David Brent movie. He’s quoted as saying, “I figure, my personality has done an okay job of runing The Office for everyone, but I’d like to actually get the job done,” JK. -Splitsider
- Christina Hendricks talked with The Daily Beast about her favorite Joan moments in Mad Men‘s sixth season. Are they the same as your favorite Joan moments? Do you have to run and get your Joan journal before we continue? It’s okay, we can wait! -DailyBeast
- How to date Anna Kendrick. (Who knew all you had to do was watch a video?! Dating her is going to be the best!) -GQ
- Should Elizabeth Olsen be Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2? (And is “Scarlet Witch” actually a real character, or is it something that nerds made up to trick cool people [me] into looking like fools?) -FilmDrunk
- Reggie Watts makes music with Ben Schwartz. -IFC
- It looks like North West will make her debut on Kris Jenner’s stupid talk show. -Dlisted