Here Are Some Morning Links!
- This is Mark Hamill and the Rancor, whatever that is. /Film has the full-sized image, along with some Star Wars: Episode VII news. -/Film
- “An exceprt from ‘Some Instructions To The New Guy Concerning The Preparation And Presentation Of My French Toast’ by Stanley Kubrick” -McSweeney’s
- Aziz Ansari’s third stand-up special Buried Alive is going to premiere exclusively on Netflix on November 1. -NYTimes
- Have you seen this video of Patrick Stewart teaching his girlfriend how to do a quadruple take? It is cute. Makes you wish that you could be somewhere beautiful, hanging out, living the good life, talking to Patrick Stewart. -Dlisted
- Last night I had a dream that I got a Brooklyn Nine-Nine screener and really liked it. Dreams are so crazy, huh?! Where do they come up with this stuff! Here are some character promo vids for that show. -ONTD
- R.I.P. Kris. Not even Yeezus Himself could save you, LOL. -Radar
- Bill Hader appeared recently on Hulu’s Larry King Now (what?) and spoke about a number of things, including the idea he and John Mulaney came up with for a Stefon movie. -Splitsider