Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is just a good picture of Sally Draper in a Riot Grrrl t-shirt. -Bust
- Good news! Our friend Rebecca O’Neal has found, thanks to ’80s synth band Patto’s memorable tune “Black and White,” that racism was actually solved a long time ago! Thank you Rebecca O’Neal, and a big thanks to Platto! -DeathAndTaxes
- Composer Alexandre Desplat, who scored The King’s Speech and Argo, is going to be scoring Gareth Edwards’ Godzilla. -/Film
- Chris Pratt is very excited about Guardians of the Galaxy, loves filming it, wants them to make ten more, and seems like a very sweet person. -IGN
- Justin Timberlake mentioned in a radio interview, after being asked if he wanted to play Robin in the upcoming Batman/Superman movie, that he would only ever want to play a villain, and furthermore would only ever want to play the Riddler. Uh. Okay, Justin Timberlake! -Pajiba
- Lindsay Lohan has been approached to host the first episode of the new season of Saturday Night Live? Really? Why?! (I want her to do well, but also, ahh, why?!) (She hasn’t done well with that job in the past!) -MSN