Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Drake-ing Bad. -DrakeingBad
- Downton Abbey season four trailer, you guys! Check out what’s up with all of our old-timey, ageless pals. -ENTV
- Harry Connick Jr. is coming to the judge’s panel on American Idol. Remember when he was on Will & Grace? Remember where WE were when he was on Will & Grace? Life, man. What a strange ride! -THR
- Corey Feldman recently sent out a press release saying that he was the current victim of cyber-bullying. “Unfortunately, we have grown into a society whose belief system holds to bring down rather than to build up,” he says. That is true enough! The world is a vampire full of garbage dumps, and being Corey Feldman doesn’t mean that you don’t get to point that out. -FilmDrunk
- J.J. Abrams, Jerry Weintraub, and Jonah Nolan are coming together to bring a new Westworld series to HBO. -/Film
- And finally, of her VMAs performance, Miley Cyrus says, accurately, “You’re thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it.” Yep. On the one hand, that is the whole problem. On the other hand, though: BURN THE INTERNET DOWN. -Vulture