Here Are Some Morning Links!
- On the set of Star Trek Into Darkness, Simon Pegg #SETPRANKED multiple members of the cast, telling them they had to wear “Neutron Cream” in certain scenes. You can watch the #setprank in action, featuring Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, our own Benny Cumby, and more. -/Film
- The Awl caught up with Amy Sedaris, who is perfect. -TheAwl
- True Blood might be ending, but don’t worry: The Newsroom is coming back for a third season! -Variety
- Paul F. Tompkins, as Boardwalk Empire‘s Richard Harrow, wants to murder someone for you. -AVClub
- The 2013 summer box office was the biggest ever recorded, with attendance up 7%. What? Do people know that you can wait a few months and then watch movies on your TV, alone in your living room? Wake up, dummies! -FilmDrunk
- Eastbound & Down season four trailer, you guys. -FilmThrasher
- And finally, Jon Stewart returned to the Daily Show last night. If you missed it, you can watch his entrence right now, on the web! -DailyShow