Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Harry Potter’s got horns, everybody! -EW
- Betty White has won the Guinness World Record for “Longest TV Career For An Entertainer (Female).” Congratulations, Betty White. That’s a very weird thing to win. -Deadline
- Can you guess the Rotten Tomato score of these romantic comedies? TIP: 69% is only the answer for one of them, but it is the correct one. Good luck! -Vulture
- Courtney Stodden is the guest on this week’s RuPaul Drives. I could honestly only watch about a minute of it before it made me feel too weird and sad, but you can try it out if you want to! -RuPaulDrives
- Jennifer Lawrence something something no clothes something something X-Men something. -FilmDrunk
- Roland Emmerich has changed his tune on Will Smith not appearing in the Independence Day sequel, now saying “anything can happen.” Oh yeah, Roland? ANYTHING? -/Film