Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Here’s a great collection of behind-the-scenes photos from the past few seasons of Breaking Bad. R.I.P. so soon! -Uproxx
- Eminem appeared on ESPN over the weekend to promote his new album and, uh, it was weird! -Stereogum
- Tyra Banks posted a few photos on Twitter of herself made up as Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford, And Cara Delevingne, and they are kind of nuts. Will someone make me up as Cara Delevingne?! PUH-LEEEEEZE? -BuzzFeed
- True Detective, the new HBO series starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, trailer, you guys. -AintItCool
- Patrick Stewart got married over the weekend and his wedding was officiated by Sir Ian McKellen and his wife is very young! -Dlisted
- Some nerd website is reporting that Star Wars Episode VII has already recieved its title, and normally I would have you guess and then click 2 find out what it was, but I want to talk about it: the nerd blog reports that it will be titled “A New Dawn.” Uh, isn’t that already a Star Wars movie?! PRETTY sure there’s already a Star Wars movie called that. Those guys should do their research. -/Film