Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Did Mila Kunis really upstage Olivia Wilde at the premiere of their new film Third Person at the Toronto Film Festival? Over at FilmDrunk, Ashley investigates. -FilmDrunk
- John Stamos has a new web series on Yahoo! called Losing It With John Stamos on which he talks with celebrities about losing their virginity. I’ve only watched the Olivia Munn episode, but it was charming! -Pajiba
- An American Psycho sequel TV series is in the works at FX, and would follow Patrick Bateman in his 50s training a protégé. Hmmm. -EW
- A prince donated $500,000 to Hurricane Sandy relief in order to spend 15 minutes with Kristen Stewart. A PRINCE! -Dlisted
- This “Bill Murray’s Awkward Kisses” supercut is p. good and I recommend it. -NextMovie
- What Woody Allen has learned. -Esquire
- Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine almost had a cameo in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man. What happened? (Was it urine related?) Click 2 find out! -/Film