Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Taylor Momsen Eye Makeup Update: Taylor Momsen isn’t wearing her raccoon eye makeup anymore! -Dlisted
- Almost 20,000 people have signed a Change.org petition requesting a full-length Loki-portrayed-by-Tom-Hiddleston full-length Marvel movie. It’s always wonderful to see people banding together to enact change, specifically regarding their favorite comic book supervillain and the possibility of him having his own movie. -/Film
- Justin Timberlake appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night and the pair danced through the evolution of touch down dances. -LateNight
- Chuck Norris wrote about the situation in Syria, in case you still weren’t sure what to make of the whole thing. -FilmDrunk
- R.I.P. The Killing. I hardly knew you at all. -TVGuide
- Finally, Stephen Colbert dedicated last night’s entire Colbert Report to J.D. Salinger. Did you miss it? I missed it, too! Don’t feel bad! That show is on pretty late! -WarmingGlow