Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- This is just a good ad for Chipotle (featuring Fiona Apple). -Stereogum
- I am loving the new Miley Cyrus song. I don’t know how you feel about it, I’ve never asked, but I love it. This “Nicolas Cage Edition” of the video I FOR SURE do not love that much, but the song? I think it’s great. -Dlisted
- A lady had four days of jury duty with Tom Hanks and she reports that Tom Hanks is just as great as everybody thinks he might be. WHAT A DREAM! -FilmDrunk
- To promote the release of Star Trek Into Darkness on a streaming service in the UK, an illusionist pranked shoppers into thinking he had created a teleportation device. What? Come on, shoppers. -/Film
- Speaking of, it looks like JJ Abrams won’t be back for the third Star Trek film. (Though, it is still not official, so who knows. LOL.) -NextMovie
- And finally, I have some bad news: the Entourage film has been delayed. -PageSix