Here Are Some Morning Links!
- This short film, Noah, follows the end of a high school relationship before a young man (Noah) heads off to college, and it all takes place on his computer screen. It is very good, please watch it. -TIFF
- World’s Best Talk Show Guest Amy Sedaris appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night and taught Jimmy how to make edible cat litter. Just the best. -LateNight
- Nicole Kidman got hit by a member of the paparazzi on a bicycle who was trying to take photos of her in NYC. Celebrity life and dangerous cyclists get more appealing every day! -Dlisted
- David Hasselhoff thinks he was a better Nick Fury than Samuel L. Jackson. Okay. People can think whatever they want, that’s why Xenu gave us our thetan! -FilmDrunk
- Ben Affleck’s Batman is going to be “tired and weary,” says Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara. “It’s definitely going to seem like Batman is married to, ah, I don’t know, Jennifer Garner.” Hahaha. Ugh. Sick Jennifer Garner burn, me. “HI BAY-BEE!” -/Film