Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Wait, there’s going to be a Paddington movie? Did I know this already, or no? I feel like I didn’t! Filming has just started, it’s going to be a mixture of live action and CG, and Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Bonneville are going to be in it. What?! -/Film
- A few clips/commercials for the first episode of the upcoming hour-long season premiere of Parks and Recreation have been released. Want to watch them? Andy is so different looking now! -Uproxx
- Channing Tatum wants to play X-Men’s Gambit because his dad is from New Orleans? I don’t know, you figure it out. -FilmDrunk
- At least some of the new Star Wars movies are going to be origin stories. Ugh. Don’t you guys already know everybody’s origin? They’re from SPAAACEEE. Hellloooooooooo. -AVClub
- Julianne Moore has joined the cast of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay for part one and part two. -LATimes
- And finally, here is a video of Aaron Paul talking to Vanity Fair about Breaking Bad. -VanityFair