Here Are Some Morning Links!
- Cecily Strong will join Seth Meyers on “Weekend Update” in the upcoming season of Saturday Night Live, and Colin Jost and Rob Klein will replace him as head writers. -NYTimes
- Scott Disick posts lots of Instagram pictures of money. He seems pretty neat! -Dlisted
- Do you have thousands of dollars to spare on a gift and a relative who loves The Office? Well, NBC is auctioning off a bunch of props and costumes from The Office on eBay. Maybe you should get something for your relative! -eBay
- Notorious anti-Award Show reasonable human being (in that respect) Woody Allen will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award, which Jodie Foster recieved last year, at the 2014 Golden Globes. That will be fun to see! -TheHollywoodReporter
- Ben Affleck is going to direct television series The Middle Man, a Boston crime drama (how will he do it?!), for Fox. -/Film
- In a recent interview, Netflix VP of content acquisition Kelly (my name!) Merryman revealed that Netflix looks at what is popular on piracy sites to help inform which content they purchase. That makes sense, Kelly (my name!) Merryman. -Variety
- A man lost weight. -People