Here Are Some Afternoon Links!
- Did any of you read the 40 Days of Dating blog, from the two New York graphic designer friends who dated each other for 40 days? Well, you don’t even have to read it, because it’s going to be a movie. -NextMovie
- There are going to be live, improvised, social media-based ads for Lexus during a few episodes of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in the next few weeks. That sounds very weird! “Improv + advertisements, could it BE any more like less of a thing that I’d want to watch?” -Chandler -Variety
- Speaking of Chandler, there are rumors about Jennifer Aniston being pregnant again! I hope she is. Can you even imagine how her skin will glow?! She can name her baby Monica or Ross!!! -Dlisted
- Here’s a new teaser for the upcoming Old Boy remake. Get ready to be #teased. -FilmDrunk
- In 2014, Lego will produce a film called Beyond The Brick: A LEGO Brickumentary, that will look at the toy’s cultural impact. CAN YOU IMAGINE WATCHING THAT MOVIE? I’m sure it will be interesting, but…(can you imagine?). -/Film